Leadership Development/Executive Coaching
The majority of executives feel ill-prepared to deal with the barrage of constant change in today’s business climate. Constant change requires executives to have exemplary communication, motivation, and alignment skills. They directly impact results and corporate culture by the tone and manner in which they lead. Research has proven career success is directly linked to a leader’s capacity to experience, identify and articulate personal emotions, read other’s emotions, create alignment and empathize with others. (Goleman 2006, Shoda, Mishel, & Peake 1990, Duriak & Wissberg 2007, Gottman 2002).
Can you relate to any of the following needs?
- You want to kick-start your results and personal income.
- You want to create employee buy-in and team synergy.
- You want to manage your stress and energy more effectively.
- You know you need to be more strategic but you can’t find the time.
- You need to be clearer about your goals and implement action steps to get there.
- You want to be more effective with time management and priorities
- You want to rediscover the passion and fun in your career that you once had.
Utilizing a number of business tools and strategies, Victoria works with leaders and their teams to brand themselves, manage their reputation, manage conflict, build confidence, create trust and face challenges in a rapidly changing world. She uses a number of assessment tools to support the process including Strength Finder 2.0, 360 Reach, DISC, Leadership Circle and the Enneagram.
Outcomes include increased self-awareness, strategic planning, ability to problem solve and manage conflict, improved decision making, effective communication and ability to motivate others.
Tangible and Intangible Impacts from coaching